Google Wallet Payments Created by dtbaker. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Google has features such as Software Version: PHP 7.x, PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, PHP 5.6, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.x, PHP 4.x .
You can use this Google Wallet Payments on Plugins category for client manager, customer invoice, customer payments, google checkout, google invoice, google payments, google wallet, invoice, project management, ucm plugin and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: PHP 7.x, PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, PHP 5.6, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.x, PHP 4.x
- High resolution: None
- Compatible browsers: None
- Files included: PHP
Google Payments & Google Wallet
This plugin lets your customers pay for invoices using Google Wallet. A popular alternatively to PayPal.
Invoices are marked as paid in UCM once the Google payment is cleared. Customer can make part payments on invoices. A customer can even pay for a job deposit before the job is started.
It’s easy to setup, just go to Settings > Payments > Google and input your information.
It’s easy to bill your customers: just install UCM, create a customer, create an Invoice, email the invoice to the customer from within UCM, sit back and wait for the customer to pay.
Signup for Google checkout/wallet for business here: https://checkout.google.com/sell/
How to install
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
- Working UCM install
- A google checkout account (signup here: https://checkout.google.com/sell/ )
- Check the UCM upgrade system works on the hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)
Feature List and Product Comparison:
If you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.